in cooperation with Peer Hirschbühl Consulting
- More than 10 years positive experience all over the world
- More than 2000 workshops conducted worldwide
- Proven increase of project profit
- For large projects in plant engineering and construction
- For development projects in automotive industry
- For IT and organisation projects
- Project start with the support of a trained moderator
- The team gets to know each other and builds trust
- The moderator can voice his observations openly
- Work results can be used instantly
- Critical issues become visible early
- Risks and failure cost are reduced
- Opportunities are actively discovered and followed up
- Duration 2-4 days with enhancement of team
The agenda is adjusted to the particular project needs in coordination with the project manager. Relevant possible modules are e.g.:
Team development, project status, project structure, contract reading, project definition, project targets, stakeholder management, opportunities & risks, lessons learned, experiences from other projects, project organisation, process overview, milestone definition, project planing, change and claim management
PACKT Workshops can (ideally after a company internal workshop) be also executed together with partners (consortium partner, important suppliers and subcontractors, other relevant parties involved) and/or with the client. Thus the common understanding is increasing early and considerably. This helps to implement projects successfully.
For long lasting projects it is recommended to repeat such a workshop every 6-12 months for an update to integrate new team members and work together on new overall project issues.
"Integration von Stakeholder-
Management in bestehende Prozesse"
3. Auflage des Buches Wissensmanagement
mit Info-Teil ISO 9001:2015